Thursday, October 30, 2008

accounting and english presentation

hmm..
i had presentation today..
accounting and english...
and i can say that...is not good..
as im not well-prepared..
but im sure..if im prepared..i'll be blank once i step out to the front..
that's what it happen when i present my econ in a few weeks back...
hmm...nothing special le...
just that i really on diet to fit myself into my formal wear..
im damn fat...
no further detail here...
isn't in a good mood now..
nothing much to say..
till then...



that me and yong..

me and mei yee

me and felicia...getting taller today...


me and hanyin...


rachel and i...damn dark weh..

melissa chan and melissa wong..
as usual..

me and foon...pink lady for the day..

me and wei jie..after econ lecture..

and i accidentally found this in my phone..
must be the work done by mei yee..






0 comments: