Wednesday, December 3, 2008

my new semester

its my new semester..
and it will be my last semester too...~hopefully~
will be leaving real soon d..
aiks...hope that i can leave with the expression that i had promised..
very very damn unlucky...im chosen to be the ass class rep..
is not a good thing...

eh....2 thing...
one...i started to hate someone...
second...i started to fall for someone..
hahaha...
eh...
the first is like so.......i dont know what word to describe...
only one word.....UNTAHANABLE....~~
what i do is none of your business..
when no one ask for your comment...
please do not sound out anything......

the second one...confusing...
i dont know why he seems can read my mind..
whenever i get mad and tell myself not to find him anymore...
he will definitely text me..
and i'm like failed to leave...
aiks...unbearable again...~


just a not so meaningful blog...
aiks...damn sien..
i need stats text book..!!!!!!!

0 comments: