Monday, September 29, 2008

holiday started

i went back to Ipoh on Friday..
then i came back to Kl on Sunday..
just to bring my sister here for a holiday..
and..i brought her to 1u and midvalley yesterday..
later will be going to Sunway as she wanted to go for ice skating..
so now...she haven wake up..have to wait for her again.
hmm.................................


i started to hate my 6 sense..
i hate my observation..
everyday there's something happen..
i can automatically feel it..
especially his things..
okay...so now i know the reason..
he fell for someone..
someone that i know who she is..
why must i feel that..
why everytime i get to know who fell for who..
and why always the who is always the one i love..??
i hate the feeling of being down for him..
i feel tired of getting to know anything about him..
but everytime..no matter talking about what..
he just pop out from my mouth..
like..every issue also related to him..
aiks..can't he get lost....????






**what you did to me makes me hardly believe in any boys anymore**

0 comments: