Thursday, November 20, 2008

johor..im coming..

im now in my car..
on my journey to Johor..
first time visiting..
and the purpose of going Johor is to accompany my dad for site visits..
i hate to follow as it spoils all my plans for my holiday..
i planned to go out with my friends today to buy birthday present for my dearest Shirley..
aiks..now i dont even know whether i can go back on time to celebrate her birthday..
he's just so self centred..
alwayss poiled our plans..
aiks....

yea im havung my 2 weeks break now..
and...i have nothing special to tell out here..
think so my friends had fun in Port Dickson for the pass few days..
hmm..sad that i couldn't go with them..
sorry guys...

hmm..i've been back at Ipoh for so many days...
i hadn't meet any of my friend except for sweetheart..
i went movie with him...Madagascar 2..
i've watched that twice before i watch with him..
he doesn't know until we've bought the ticket..
haha...haiya..is a nice show ma...
i dont mind watching it so many times...
so...during the movie..i was so tired and so i slept on his shoulder..
muahaha..he wont mind i think..
after movie..we went dinner...i mean...supper...as it's late..
we had McDonalds..
then...we went yum cha at the Oldtown nearby..
we met a pretty tall girl..
omg..she's damn pretty...
and i was shock that sweetheart knew her..
eiks....that stupid fellow go simply admit me as his gf..
blek...who wants to be ur gf..
hmppp...=P
then i went home around 12.30am...and my mum was like..staring at me..
hahaha...

that night..i had a dream...
dream of ck and him...
and was like...ck is back to me again..
and so coincidently...
the next morning..
i went lunch at ck's shop..
woohoo...there's an unexplainable happiness in me..
i was like smilling all the way to Kl..
hahaha...and i made a chance to meet him again when i got back...
muahahahahaha.....

i am damn boring in the car...
i finished one novel and going to start another one after this..
such a long time i never blog..
hahaha....i love blolgging....
as i can express something that i couldn't express to anyone else..
haha..
till then...

0 comments: