Sunday, November 9, 2008

unfavourable day

grey is my colour today..
aiks..
dont know what's happening..
today is like...so not my day..
i had bad dreams...
i mean real bad till my pillows are all wet...
and till when i wake up...i close my eyes..
i saw the thing..omg..
the thing is just everywhere..
i dont know when it will disappear..
i hope it disappear..but on the other hand...i dont hope so..

aiks....
then i wake and i study..
omg...the thing appear in my notes..
and is like everywhere of my notes..
im going to be crazy soon..
real soon....
then i go drink water..
i wash my cup..
and.....plang plang plang....piak....
my cup....omg...my fav cup...gone...sobz...
sorry cup...i dont wish that to happen...

then went out lu...with mel and wj...
omg...2700...i love my 2700 LV...
i want that...i really want that...omg..
ok la..nothing much to say..
just that i really hate that dream...
but im glad to see that thing there..
coz i know...he's still in me..






hope i'll spend my life here beside you in every way
coz i have nothing left to be on this earth today...

1 comments:

yong yong said...

must u change ur ipod colour.. nt bcos of me ryte? wuhhahaa =P