Monday, August 2, 2010

I'm back~

finally I'm back~
I was sooo busy since I met someone who filled my everyday life since April
I'm happy to have her, and I wish to meet her real soon
coz I really miss her and I need her a lot..
hmm...sounds wrong..? but that's the fact~~

another semester starts
but I'm still in my holiday mood
assignment due next week, test in 2 weeks, more assignments coming
parents coming this week, slack for 1 week
I'm stressed, but not taking any action to mend it
working for 3 days in a week, but money doesn't seems to be enough every month still
no off day in a week coz I'll be working for 3 days, and uni for 4 days
dead, dull, boring~

whenever you see me blogging, you'll know my feeling
-ve more than +ve for sure~
anyway, I'll try to update more
I hope I'll have the time
see ya~

0 comments: