Wednesday, January 14, 2009

a day off from college

i am not ponteng
is just that i need not go to college today
my speaking test completed yesterday
so i have the permission not to go to college today

i woke up around 8
wishing them good luck in speaking test
then i slept again
woke around 10
then started t0 clean my house
as my parents will be here during the weekend
omg...how am i going to study like that

after that...i bathe..
then i went to pay for my condo's maintainance fee and water bill...
it cost me RM157..its so expensive..
then i took another RM496 to help my father's company take stock at sunway there...
after i've done all those i go fetch Soon Ken..
his class dismiss at 3.30..
we went 1u...

he took glasses..then we went for a movie..
i dont know what that movie call in english..
the sammi cheng and eason chen one..
not bad
a bit funny
i ate a lot today..
all blame on Soon Ken..
aiks...fattttis....muahaha..suddenly think of this word..

now at home
thinking about something someone told me just now
he told me he's having stressful life
at first i thought my life is stressful enough to make me breathless
but after i heard from him, i feel that my life is just so simple and not complicated at all
all the while i've been making myself feel miserable and complicated
and if i think just a little bit wider...
i might have be the happiest person now
because....i have family, friends, education, financial, and my loves one all with me
i should have just feel satisfied and live happily ever after..
i dont face problems like other ppl do
i dont suffer like other ppl do
im just so 'bahagia'..
im satisfied now
ilovehim for telling me how 'bahagia' i am now
thank you



oh ya...he smsed me
thank me for the present
i feel relieved that my present doesnt get lost in no where
as you know, pos laju is not that trust worthy but i have no choice
hmm...i hope he like that..
and...an hour more will be his birthday..
i hereby..wishing him....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..
and stay happily ever after...!
with love...

that all..good night...

0 comments: