Thursday, January 22, 2009

life after exam

finally i've done with my business foundation
i've finished my fimal exam on the 20th of Jan
and i had a wonderful day with my classmate

we finished our exam at 4 and we went to midvalley
we ate at pasta zenmai and we had fun, really
after that we shop shop walk walk
me and melmel went bowling with that gang of boys
it was really fun and i left early coz i need to fetch my sister
when i was in car alone
i feel lonely
and i suddenly dont feel like leaving
i never expect i can mix so well with 3.3
and i really never expect i'll miss them that much
iloveyouall, 3.3....

my schedule from today onwards is like so pack
i'll be going to bandung from this sun till wednesday
then i'll go back to ipoh till 30th morning
and i'll have to go back to kl again till either 1st or 2nd of feb
then i'll go back to ipoh again till 5th and leave to China on the 6th
i'll be back to malaysia on the 10th and will be in ipoh on the 11th and leaving to australia on the 12th midnight
and...when will be my real free time to spend with my friends
omg...i'll miss you all till mad...i swear...

anyway..guys..i wish you all the best and good luck in either taylors or monash
i wish that we can meet again in 1 or 2 years time..or..in a few months time.
hahaha...tata..

0 comments: