Tuesday, January 13, 2009

wow...
i've not been updating for so long..
i've nothing to talk about my life..
damn it..
im just so boring everyday...


today is tuesday..
and i just finished my speaking test..
overall ok...but i think there's a lot of lar! mah! lor!..
haha..i think miss will understand me..
im just a typical malaysian..

now im in EA3..
having bst classs...
but im just so boring till i blog..
omg...i dont like to do maths any longer..

this week i dont need to send and fetch my sister..
i got more time to sleep..
like yesterday..
i slept from 8pm till this morning...
its just so bahagia.....

i want to go back to ipoh...
from this week onwards i wont be going back for this whole month...
oh my....
im missing him..
i wanted to see him..
i wanted to chat with him...
muahahaha..
no one will know who is the him..
aiks....crapping...


that's all....
tata...

0 comments: