Monday, November 2, 2009

exams.....?!

I had my 3rd paper today - Macroeconomics
really sucks
I dont even know how to answer all the questions
hope that I wont fail

maybe coz of the exam
my mood doesn't seems to be good today
even I went to my favourite cake shop for cakes
I'm still down
and even feel that the cake doesn't taste nice anymore

I hate hot weather
I hate the merciless sun
I hate when I got fat
and I hate when I can't find anything to wear

tomorrow is public holiday, library not opening
I'll be staying at home for the whole day
I've not been staying at home for the whole day since my uni starts
means, July
even during the uni break, I'll go out everyday

I heard about the sad news about UTAR from my friend
its really sad
so life is really short
we should appreciate everything we have and try to be as happy as we can everyday
no one can predict what happen tomorrow
so let's try to use every second we have wisely
and make our life as beautiful as we can
as a friend told me
"life is like a playgroud, we knew it when we were young, but somehow we forget about it when we reach a certain point"
we should treat everyday like we're in a playground
be free and happy like how we were when we were still a kid



signing off...

0 comments: