Sunday, November 8, 2009

life after exam~

OMG!!!
life after exam is really BORING!!
I'm bored to death
and it's just the 3rd day after my exam
it feels like 3 months ago
time is passing really really really really slow
I start to work for 5/6 hours a day for wed, thurs, fri and sat
and my shop is getting really quiet nowdays
because of the hot weather, people seems to choose other food than chinese cuisine!

for your information, weather now in Melbourne is up to 34*C
it's warmer than Malaysia
and it's dry
everyday feeling so warm and stuffy
and when I'm working, I need to stand just beside the bain marie which is up to 60+*c
damn...I'll faint one day when I'm working
how I wish to go back to Malaysia tomorrow!

and my room, got NO FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
only one air-con in the living room
but it doesn't seems to help much
and I tend to walk a lot here because i got NO CAR!
and I think my took-3months-to-be-fair-skin got dark in just 4 hours outing today!
eiwww....I wanna go back......



signing off.....sweating now..:(

0 comments: