Wednesday, February 18, 2009

hi there..

i got nothing to do now except blogging..
for no reason, i cant sleep well last night...
and for no reason, i woke very early this morning..
again for no reason...i cant get into sleep now...
once again for no reason...i cant get my mind stop thinking of all the things...

i feel like talking to someone but i cant find anyone to talk to at this very moment..
as some of my friends know..
i've been disturbed by some issue these few days..

guys..i've been so free staying at home whole day..
and no one online today.....
i miss you all in ipoh..
and i miss you all in kl...
hmmmm.....hope to see you guys soon...
love, muacks..!

we're apart for almost a year..
and i guess you dont know how often i think of you
and i guess you dont know how deep are you still in my heart..
i dont think you'll know the existence of this blog..
and i dont think you really will know what i think...
i always wonder...how we'll be now if we never be apart..
and i always wonder...how we'll be when i got back years later..
will i be seeing you with your lover?
or will i be seeing you waiting me to go back..?
you always tell me that future things..future only say..
but do you know im dying for the answer everyday?
i wish i know the answer so that i know what i should do now!
i wish i know what's the reason..and i wish i know what's exactly in your mind now
will it be the same as what your friend told me? or will it be like what you actually told me?
i hope...its like what your friend said..
i rather believe your friend than you..
because i dont wish tha truth is exactly what you said...
i miss those days when you care bout me..
i miss those days that you;re with me day and night..
and i miss you...

i wonder if your heart feels pain when you think of me..like what i actually feels everyday now?
i wonder if you smile when you think of me...like what i do when i remember how happy we were?
i love to be at kl last time coz i have no time at all to think of you..
but i rush back to ipoh every weekend coz i still feel desperate to see you at least once in a week..
and now im in australia...
i cant find a chance to spy on you..
i cant find a chance to at least watch you play basketball from your back without you knowing?
i appreaciate the last day i saw you..
im glad that you never blame me for what i've done that day..
and i really glad to see what you wrote "i'll always be there guide g you'..
this is what i hope to hear from you personally actually..
i never cried since im here coz i remember what you told me in the past..
I.M.I.S.S.Y.O.U.
can you hear me???????
:(

0 comments: