Saturday, February 21, 2009

yesterday i wanted to blog..

but i was too tired to blog..
haha..

i bought quite a lot of things this few days..
i bought few casual dresses..
and i bought bikini..
muahaha...but it's so not my style and so not my colour...
ish...but i won't hate it actually..
hahaha...

and i baked a cake yesterday..
for my housemate's birthday..
first time baking a cake..
and it looks great..
paiseh paiseh...
and it taste good as well..
muahahaha.........
hmm...let see the pic of my cake..


tadada...hahahaha..im loving it...
oh ya...im so into one song now..
"I Won't Last A Day Without You" by Jolin Tsai..
actually is an old song by Carpenters..
but i love the softer version by Jolin..
it's in my playlist here...
take some time to enjoy the song..
muahaha...
going out soon..
will update more later...
til then...

0 comments: