Saturday, February 21, 2009

i woke up early this morning..
as im going yum cha with my housemate for her birthday..
and then we went shopping...
like..im just window shopping..
and she's finding a pair of ankle boots i think..
then we loiter loiter loiter..back home around 5..
then i sleep sleep sleep...till now..9..
im so so so tired..
not physically tired..but mentally tired...

how i become tired..let me tell...
last night..a friend of thehim texted me..
and i didnt reply since i was sleeping..
then i replied this morning while i was walking out to the yum cha place..
and so it happen to be we chatted for quite sometime...
long enough to let me know that thehim said wanted to get a partner..
as he hadn't been dating for quite sometime..
and at that moment..
i started day dreaming for the whole day..
i don't really eat much when yum cha..
i don't really shop..and friends should know how strange it is for me not to shop..
and....my mind just cant stop thinking since i saw that text..
coz i found out...how idiotic the last post have be...
how idiotic i am..
how idiotic my thinking is...
but still...i wish i can be that idiotic till he married...

aisk..idiotic ppl mmg know sendiri idiotic but yet continue to be idiotic..
nah...i just wish to have an answer years later..that's all...

til then..gonna make my brain stop functioning now..
night guys..

0 comments: