Thursday, August 21, 2008

A day In KL with Family

i went out with my family yesterday.
after my class.
and i waited for them in college till 2 something around 3..
then we headed to BMW factory as my dad wanted to buy some accessories.
then we go to Transview Golf shop..as my dad wanted to buy something again..
then we went for our dinner.
it was so fun..and my dad said a lot of funny things..
during the journey to Victoria Station..
i told my dad that cameron call to kl is few seconds later to receive their voice..
then my dad says "is delay action..like..YOU..YOu..You..you..like that..."
then i stunned..i tot that's echo..???
hahaha...3 of us in car laught like mad.....but he still manage to receive the important call with our laughter disturbance..hahaha..




my sister..looking so.............'messy'??


my dad with his 'beautiful' smile..


my mum..always taking pic without looking at the camera..!!


that's me..with a tired look..


my glass of wine with my dad knocking on it..i mean..'cheers'..

the orange juice irritated you..??

tada...my salmon soup..!!

this is my dad's oxtail soup..yuck...i dont like..

my dad ordered a salad..and he asked...

how come my salad is salad only..?

ei...salad not salad then suppose is what le..??

haha...and there's some carrot slice on top of the salad..

my mum asked what's that..

my dad say...is the chef's moustache..

hahahaha...my sis and i laught like mad person..really..

the whole restaurant was looking at us...

and he did some magic somemore..

funny...couldn't get a pic of that..haiya..what a waste..

after the dinner..i drove them to sungai wang..as my dad wanted to buy something AGAIN..

when i asked my dad..where are we going..?

he told me..sungai bintang..then i was like..where is that..??

then he says...sungai way...hahahaha...where is that again..???

later, we went to bangsar..as you all know..my dad doesn't like to go home..

they went for drink..me and my sis also went for a drink..

but we drink starbuck..hohoho...

it was freezing cold last night in bangsar..

me, my sis, and chocolate cream chip

and this is my caramel hot chocolate

haha...till then...

am going to college now...

see ya..!!

0 comments: