Monday, August 25, 2008

I LOVE YOU!!!

focus on 2 things today
one about friend
another about man

sian,
i love you
i really do
dont ever make me cry
i'll hate you for the rest of my life
i love you
you make me dont feel like leaving
you make me wanna stay by you forever
thank you for being there for me
thank you for always being with me
i'm glad that we never had arguments
you're the best of my besties
i'm serious
my weakness are all shown to you
actually...i know you know that
I LOVE YOU!!!
don't think so negatively
a family forever a family
she wont leave you that far
she'll always be just by your side


and about man
can i have some comment about men's thinking?
i found out that among my friends,
guys always have a strong ego
they'll always mind about their gf's background is richer or what
but damn..have you ever think what the girl think?
have you every think what she wants?
she wants money or wants you?
and if a better guy chase her,
is it a must that you let her go?
are you dum?
have you ask her who she likes?
please la...as if so 'generous'
damn la...
shouldn't be like that
please think before action, ok???

that's all i think
till then.

0 comments: