Monday, August 18, 2008

history

i've not been updating my blog for a very very long time..
due to some reasons..
1. lazy (all of us will, right?)
2. my life is just not as interesting as yours (maybe)
3. i got no mood to blog (caused by laziness, maybe?)

ok..lets see what had happen in the past few days.

on the thursday, 14th august 2008
my group mate and i went bak kut teh at Klang.
nothing much to describe there as it is really an unforgetable memory for me that i dont want to share with you all.
love my groupmates lots..!!

friday, 15th august 2008
went back to ipoh as usual.
went for drama with my friends and sweetheart.
and..nothing much happen except i feel myself left out.

saturday, 16th august 2008
went out with my mum as she doesn't allow me to hang out with my friends.
nothing much that day.

sunday, 17th august 2008
came back to kl.
watched badminton match with soon ken at mcdonalds.
sitted there for almost 5 hours.
lee chong wei! well done..we're proud of you!!

today, 18th august 2008.
went to college as usual.
class cancelled as usual.
hang around as usual.
mood not good as usual.
and heard something that made me feel im such a fool.
anyway..im used to be a fool.
nevermind.

think that's all at the moment.
will try to update this as often as i can.
till then.


**friends, happy holidays.
enjoy your holidays and please proceed to me when you're free.
as you know, i'm lonely.**
(special attention to sian and yen)

0 comments: