Friday, August 22, 2008

friday night

i am back to Ipoh again!
yeah..my fav fav fav place..
a place that i call home..
a place i call happy..
a place i call comfortable..

this morning fetched wei jie from his condo..
i reach early le..so paiseh to ask him come down..
ahahax..
then went class as usual..
after class went sunway 'dragon-i' for lunch..
with wei jie and soon ken..
bought J.CO after that..
start our journey back to Ipoh..
2 something left sunway and i reach Ipoh by 4pm..
not even 2 hours..i think..

after sent WJ and SK back home,
i went RPGC to meet up with my parents..
played golf..! damn..i got blisters on my finger..
and my hand is shaking..aiks..how to hold a chopstick to eat my fav 'panmee'???
how to eat my fav 'gai si hor fun'???
how to eat 'ramen'???
haiyor....all my fav food gone lor...
sad weh...

then went home met my sad sister..
who lost both her puppies..
but seriously..
im not used to the quiet condition of my house..
i love dog barks..
i love sze sze..
and i like bebe..

then went dinner..
still love Ipoh food the most..
then i went night market..
thought wanna have a chat with my buddies..
but end up i gone home so early..
coz of some reason..
its only 10 something and i'm already home..
that's not a normal life of mine in Ipoh..
omg........


i miss CK..
seriously..i miss him..
can't i admit..?
i just miss CK..!!!!!!!!

0 comments: