Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Tim.!

today is tim's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIM!!!
sorry la didn't buy you a cake today..!! forgotten..!! =P
anyway..enjoy going out with you today..
and sheena...and also hanyin..
im kinda miss sheena..
she've left taylors..
just for a week..and i miss her like..damn much..
doint everything without her is just so not right.
go mcd with no one rebut sauce with hanyin..
go toilet with no one asking me about her hair..
go class with no one talk nonsense with me..
go eat with no one tell me stories..
i miss sheena..i miss stories..i miss happiness..
sheena...dont forget about me..
and please keep in touch with me..
love.......

so..something funny happens...
that a call..from someone..
he asked me to call back..but end up he thought im another girl..
at last he called back and said sorry..haha..
eh..tak tau la..
a bit bit malu to talk to him also..
but anyhow he's a nice guy..

oh yes...!
my family is coming to kl tomorrow..!!
yes yes yes..!!!
i should be expecting more people to come kl..!!
why is everyone got trip here and there but im here rushing for assignments almost everyday..?
and im becoming more and more lazy..
everyday got no mood to study..
got no mood to do tutorials..
got no mood to clean my house..
my house is a mess now..
and i'll have to clean it before my parents come tomorrow..
oh my god..how long i have to spend on cleaning..
i hate cleaning..!!!

and i think that's all..
till then...sweetdreams..!!!

i missed something..
this is to sweetheart..
sweetheart,
our life is like this..
no one can stay alive forever..
everyone will pass away..
and there's no guarantee that good people will have longer lifes.
and bad people doesn't means will have shorter lifes.
all our lifes are shorts.
we just need to appreciate whatever we have here.
and dont bother about the length of life.
stay cheers k?
dont be so sad..
hurt to see you like that..
hope you'll be ok soon..!!
love..muacks..

0 comments: