Monday, March 9, 2009

Coinciddently

another ordinary day
woke up 12something
then had breakfast/lunch
then went for laundry
then back home dry cloths
then keep watching The Heart of Greed for the 4th times
then went dinner with my cousin



cousin Clare with me..and my baggy there..hahaha..


and my dinner.....1st-> mushroom pizza..damn nice



2nd->tiger prawn pizza

lastly-> dessert -- tiramisu
and then we went for grocery shopping
but end up i bought a lot of timtam
gonna be damn fat real soon
and i promised not going for the fireworks right?
but then i still saw it today
COINCIDENTLY saw it when my tram passed by the river..
omg...its so nice coz i have the full view of the fireworks..
but unfortunately i cant take any photos..
ish.......
but i can see it...BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!
till then
signing off...



0 comments: