Saturday, March 7, 2009

sister

i just went to see fireworks with my sister..
and she says she looks nice today..
so i decided to blog only her photos...
no photo of me today..
muahaha...










and seriously those fireworks are colourful..
sadly my camera sucks...
canto take nice pics of it..
nvm..i saw it with my eyes enough edi..
oh ya..
i wanted to agree with yong yong's previous blog..
the one about him..
i really feel that thehim is nice..
he really very gentleman
i chat with him i'll laugh
i dont know why...
me n yong decided to snatch..
hahahaha..
but yong....i tell you....
long distance can stay..!!!
as long as if he loves me and i love him..
haha..
but impossible la..
so many competitor...
you and me might lose to someone..
hahahaha...
we wont know..
hahaha...
ok la..
till then lo....










0 comments: