Tuesday, March 10, 2009

this morning again i woke up late..
11something..
and so when i was having my breakfast..
my sister suddenly yelled...
'omg...i need to go out now..i have a career fair which will be held until 1pm'..
so then i quickly get myself ready and go with her..
we're there 15mins before 1pm..
but......as i am not a student of RMIT..im not allowed to go for the fair..
so i waited for my sister outside..
and i sat under the bright sun...
last time in Malaysia i'll nvr go under the sun..
but now i choose to sit under the sun as its so warm so comfortable..

we thought of going to the beach after that..
but we ended up going Docklands..which is just located opposite where the career fair was held..
i was so shocked to see a lot of jellyfish there..
and it was just a place where those yatch parked...
and the surface of the water is full of yellowish-orange and blue-ish purple jellyfish...
oh..its so cute...



pic1&2 -> yellowish orange and blue-ish purple jellyfish..
pic3&4 -> blue-ish purple and yellowish prange jellyfish...*hahaha...lame..
the last one is the full view of the water surface..
those white spots are all those jellyfish
then we had a rest in a cafe..
and these were what we ordered..

strawberry shakes for me..chocolate shakes for sister..
tiramisu for us..




and i syok syok go ask my sister take picture of me..



tada...me with partial view of Docklands..
then we went for grocery shopping again..
and headed home..
had dinner and will have supper soon..
ish..dont think my on-diet plan will work..
ish...!!!!
34 days to go~

0 comments: