Sunday, March 8, 2009

Moomba Fest again~

its sunday..
and i woke up extraordinary early...
and so i waited my sis to get ready and we went yum cha..
so here's my dim sum..
just part of it..
coz i lazy to take pic when i started eating..
muahaha...


pic1->Shanghai Soup Bao
pic2->Yong Mushroom
pic3-> Prawn Dumpling

after eating..
we went shopping again..
nah..just grocery shopping...
but end up we bought a pair of shoes each..
muahaha...and i broke my record..
i bought a red shoes...no colourful shoes appear before in my life..and this is the first..

so we've cook for dinner..
we had Cola Pork Chop...with Brocoli..
not too bad..
but i end up with another muffin with bacon and nutella...
and then we get ready for the fireworks again..
here we go.....

its so cold today...really cold..


so that's the fun park...


and there you go...
15 mins fireworks..
finally successful in snapping them...
=)


and so im home now..
trying to chat with yong yong but she end up dumping me for viwawa...
but luckily melmel still accompany me..
thanks melmel..
hahaha..
really hope to meet you all real soon...
till then...





0 comments: