Saturday, March 14, 2009

my days are getting more and more dull
i did nothing everyday except wandering around the city
for not wasting my tram ticket, we went to the South Melbourne Beach..
it was 7something and the sky was so nice..
it started to become windy and the wind was cold..
we walked along the beach for a while then we headed home..






i couldn't sleep well these days
slept late woke early
things keep running through my mind
memories of my life with my family
memories of my life with my buddy in secondary school
memories of my life with .3 friends in KL
memories of him cheering up my life
and these make me felt that I'm empty here
I'm not someone independant
I'm someone who need to rely on someone
I'm someone that will be completely quiet infront of strangers
but I'm someone need accompany slightly more than any others
in the dark room, seeing my sister sleeping soundly
looking at the sky with stars
imagining what are you guys doing there
imagining how's my life if I'm there with you all now
imagining how's my life if I never met you all
feeling more and more lonely and empty
feeling our distance getting far apart
feeling my heart still sticking to you all
feeling how important you are to me

a friend asked me
why must we be seperated?
I said
this is life
she asked again
why must life be like this?
what can i answer for this?
these questions I've asked myself for millions of times when I was in KL
I can't get any answer
this is what we must face in our entire life
maybe this is the challenges that we need to get through
testing how strong our bond is
some of us get through it easily
but some of us don't
this is how we become mature
this is how we become tough in life
we can live our life without each other
coz human have the ability of adapting to new environment
we must improve ourselves than staying back in memories
we must walk all the way down toughly
this morning I randomly read someone's blog
someone that I don't really know
and I found one interesting theory mentioned by him
(sorry for copying ur post here =P )
he said his teacher showed them an experiment
using 2 papers and glue
2 papers = boy and girl
glue = relationship bond
so the teacher stick both papers together with the glue
and tear it out after
part of the paper with glue stain looks imperfect, torn badly
it means when the relationship ends, it somehow hurt the person you lvoe and left a wound as 'souvenirs'
a scar permanently marked in their heart
although the wound will get well but the scar will stay forever
we thought we're recover because we cant's see the scar from outside
but we'll still feel the pain if you touch it long after
this theory is so similar with the one my friend told me
something that he left on me didn't he take away from me when he left
why those people so smart get to think of this experiment expressing a person's feeling so truely
this post seems so dragging
I better stop here
till then
*28 days to go~

0 comments: