Saturday, March 21, 2009

Specially dedicated to Sweety Yong

sorry for abanding my blog for such a long time..
its not coz im lazy..
but its coz my life so dull that i dont really have a thing i can say here..
and i dont want my blog to look like my daily schedule reporting where i've been what i've done..
but today..
i did something and honestly..im proud..
i dont know whether it helps but im really glad i can help...

yes yong...
im talking bout you..
thank you so much for ur post about me..
and im kinda speechless seriously..
erm..like...yea...just thank you..
hahaha...
seriously...
im glad im 8 enough that i can really get to solve ur probs..
and i really hope that what u wish is what u get..
hahaa...
i'll pray hard as promise...(coz of the Jogoya meal)
hahaha...
i love u too la sweety...
thanks a lot for the tonnes of compliments today...


till then......

0 comments: